Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, May 31

Elphine House Australia DT card - Tail of Ice Cream!!

© Elisabeth Bell, 2010.

Hi, I hope you are all having a lovely day! I am just popping by to show my latest DT card from Elphine House Australia to show you. This gorgeous Elisabeth Bell image is called "Tail of Ice Cream" and you can buy him here!
I had great fun with this image. I usually find masculine cards quite hard but this one just fell right into place as soon as i sat down to make it. I have coloured the image with my Promarkers. The DP is from the MME Lost and Found collection. The stars were just a couple of punches i have and I used a few grommlets and brown ribbon from my stash. The edges have been sanded and inked with distress inks. I made the sentiment on Word and printed off.

You can see this and many more creations showcasing the new stamps that are available for order now over at Elphine House DT Studio.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges;

Stamptacular Sunday - Bugs or Boys
Stamp Something - Use a sentiment
Craft Your Passion - What a Guy

Thanks for looking and for the lovely comments you always leave, they are very much appreciated!
Take Care,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours, layout and image are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Lynne, another absolutely gorgeous creation Hun! Luv your lo and colour combo. How gorgeous are these stamps?! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful card, love the layout
    thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline SSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! The image is so sweet and I love all the details on your card!
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lynne! I love the colours.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwe this image is great.Love the colors.Fab card hun!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!