Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, March 5

Crafty Calender Challenge - Spring!!!


Sorry this a bit late..i had it scheduled but silly me had the wrong date! (Yes, i lost a day!)
Today is the start of the new monthly Crafty Calender Challenge! What a massive turnout last month and all the entries were stunning! 

Anyway this month the challenge is.......Spring!

We have a amazing sponsor this month, its the fabby Robyns Fetish!



The winner of this months challenge will win 5 digital products from Robyns Fetish store!! What a great prize!
The DT were generously given one of Robyns images and papers to use on our projects this month!

I used Katie Kitty on my card, its a lovely to colour and is really adorable!

I am entering the card into the following challenges also;

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Recipe - 1 image, 2DP, 3 embellishments (flowers, charms, gems)

Thanks for popping by and i hope you can join in with our Spring Challenge over at Crafty Calender!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the image & the papers are so pretty.
    I'm forever losing days hunni

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome springy card, just lovin the sweet pinks and blues! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! The papers are so pretty and I love this cute kitty image.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our 4 legged friends challenge this week over at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, such a cute image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image. Thank you so much for entering it in the SFTW challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!