Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, February 7

Lets Go Fly a Kite!


Today we had all kinds of weather! It started with wind and rain then at lunch time we had snow. It was too wet for it to lie thankfully! Late afternoon the sun came out for a while. I can cope with any weather but please not snow!!
Today i have made a card following the Friday Sketchers latest sketch. Its a fab one too, loved working with the sketch. I have used one of my hAnglar stamps. I used Promarkers and he was a dream to colour. The colours scheme came from the "Fab and Funky" challenge which is Chocolate and Blue. The paper i use was just a sheet i found in the pile of 12x12's i have and not sure where its from! I embossed the brown layer with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and the same with the white fame under the stamp. The stars, frame, circles and scallop corners were all cut using my Cricut cartridge, Plantin schoolbook. The ribbon is running through eyelets at each side of the frame. I have added a touch of Crackle Accents to the stars and scalloped corners for a change of texture. I added a couple of MME buttons to finish off.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes with Ribbon


Thanks for having a look and hope you come back soon!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. love that card. a perfect boy card.love the stars and that ribbon. wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that brown and blue combination! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time round, hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Friday Sketchers.

    Janneke Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. A perfect card for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool buttons and cute image!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!