Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, August 22

Pink to make the Boys Wink!



Well its been a day of many seasons here today. Dull and Windy this morning, then out came the sun for a few hours then came the downpour! 
This card was made with a few challenges in mind.
The sketch i followed is from the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge. The sketch caught my eye right away, its one that you could really fancy up if you want to. The paper is from a Doodlebug pack i found among my drawer of papers. I really need to get them sorted out. I have used so much pink to fit in with the challenge over at the Paper Play Challenge which is "Pink To Make The Boys Wink." The image is Sugar Nellies, Post Box stamp. I have stamped her out and cut her out leaving the post box and grass which has made it look like a totally different stamp. I coloured her with Promarkers and used some of my glossy accents and glitter on the letter and spots on her hat etc. I made the 3 flowers by hand by using diecut hearts and cut the leaves using my Cricut StoryBook Cart. The Craftalicious challenge is to use Swirls and Pearls so i used the swirl frame cut from my Cricut and used pearls to finish it off.  The sentiment i cut out using my Cuttlebug and circle nasties from a a4 sheet of sentiments i bought. 

Here is the list of challenges i have entered!

http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/ - Pink the make the boys wink!
http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/ - A diecut, a circle and a Flower

I am off to bed now and to finish watching X Factor! Love the Audition Process, so funny!
Goodnight,

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty pink card! I love the flowers and the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to join in our new monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling creation and I love those flowers. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Lynne! Wonderful colouring and details! Your handmade flowers are fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh really cute and love the pink. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy
    P.S. I have candy on my blog until tomorrow night if you want to pop over

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card - love all the layers and attention to detail. Many thanks for joining us at "Fab'n'Funky" challenges this week and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable is this card!! Thanks for playing along with the Fussy & Fancy girls. Hope you'll stop back and play again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!