Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, March 3

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Spring Clean!


Good Morning! Hope your all keeping well and are looking forward to your weekend! 
David is still off on holiday this weekend so i am going to try and have some craft time. I didnt sleep well last night either so i might even take advantage and catch a little sleep. 

Well today is the start of the Crafty Calendar Challenge! 
The theme this month is "SPRING CLEAN" with the option of making a handmade embellishment.

For my card i used up bits of scraps and cut offs. The layered borders were all made from the cut off from my card base when using a A4 sheet. The ribbons were all cut offs. I always keep the end pieces as they come in handy at some time! The charm i put together myself.

I absolutely love this Mo Manning digi stamp..How cute is she with her lips puckered up ready for a kiss!
You can find her at Mo's Digital Pencil. There are so many cute stamps i found i had a massive wish list created just looking in one category!
Here is a closer view of this cutie! Dont look to close at the colouring ..i just wasn't happy with it but decided i wasn't starting from scratch so just went with it.

Card Recipe
Cardstock - Tim Holtz Core-dinations
Dies - Tim Holtz On the Edge- "Brackets", Marianne Design - Flourishes
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, pearls, charms from my stash
Sentiment - Personal Impressions

I am also going to enter my card into the following challenges.

Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch (Another fab Sketch..Really loving them)
Mo's DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes with a Mo image!

Well thats all from me today. I am going to get some DT work finished...ok maybe a little cat-nap too!!

Hugs,
Lynne x x x

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love this image, too, and you've colored it so well! I like the flowers and charms! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! This girl is really adorable!! :) I love your soft coloring and gorgeous details!! Beautifully made!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GORGEOUS!! LOVE THE IMAGE, YOU DID A FAB JOB ON THE COLORING AND THE DETAILS ARE STUNNING!
    thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Lynne and she is just adorable!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. so super cute! I love the monochromatic look! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!