Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, February 9

Elphine House Australia Challenge - Hearts!!!


Just popping by to let you know that our next Elphine House Australia Challenge has now started!


The Theme this time is ...
"Hearts"
This can be any type of card you like, not just a valentines card! As long there are hearts on there then thats perfect for our challenge!

The winner will win 2 Elphine House Australia stamps of their choice!

The only rule we have is to you use ANY Elisabeth Bell image you have....
It doesnt have to be a Elphine House Australia Stamp but if you have one we would love to see what you created with it!

©Elisabeth Bell

My Card Recipe
Image - Elphine House Australia - "Its a Girl" - New Release! Coloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - Tim Holtz Core-dinations,
Papermania Capsule collection by Jesse Edwards 
Embossing folder - Tri-boss (Hearts)
Dies/Punches - Sizzix Heart, Cricut Potpourri Basket, Spellbinders Edgeabilities (Classic Ric-Rak)
Misc - Love Heart Beads/Pin, Heart charm, ribbons, pearls from my own stash.
Glossy Accents and glitter and Sentiment (unknown).

I would also like to enter my card into these fab challenges too;

Wild Orchid Crafts - Love is......?
My Time To Craft - A is for Adorable!
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes!

I hope you can pop over the the Elphine House Challenge Blog to check out the other DT girls cards and join in with us! 
I am off now to try and sleep now as its 3.55am but i think it might just be another of those nights when i cant sleep no matter what.
Take care!


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lynne ;o)
    I love the new stamp you used ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at WOC with you beautiful card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, hope you're feeling well.
    What an absolutely gorgeous image and card!! Love your papers and the locket charm within the heart.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynne, love the beautiful pastel pink colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Lynne! Your colors and coloring are gorgeous! I hope things get better for you soon. Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful and definitely shows lots of love! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!