Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, April 2

Crafty Calender Challenge!


Morning, Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Today brings the new challenge at Crafty Calender!
The theme this month was chosen by Liz....

"April Showers Brings Forth May Flowers"

This month we have another super sponsor....Its the talented Lynne at Sentiments 4 You! 
She very kindly gave the DT sentiments to use for the challenge and joins us a the Guest Designer this month. She is also offering the winner a super prize of  $10 to spend in her store! Wow!


I cant wait to to see what amazing entries we get this month. 
Now onto my DT card. I chose the super cute Wee Stamp "Sweet Blossom". I love these images, just adorable! The papers are We R Memory Keepers, WOC flowers, Seam Binding from WOC also. The sentiment was obviously from the talented Sentiments 4 You.  Everything else is from my stash.

I would like to enter into the following challenges;
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/ - Dies and punches plus ribbon.

Thanks for having a look and hope you can join us over at Crafty Calender for our challenge! The DT have again created beautiful cards that will inspire you, so pop over for a peek and i am sure you will agree!
 Have a great weekend!
        Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous darling i really love this cute image and your colours are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeedy!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. The image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and i love the colours and layout of the card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love all the details on this!!

    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!
    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and pretty colour combo.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card, love that image.

    Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is such a pretty card but then again they always are gorgeous hun. Love the pretty colours & I def love the seam binding I seem to be neglecting mine thats shocking isn't it.....
    So sorry you've been poorly shug & I hope you are feeling a lot better now there are a lot of bugs going around at the mo my hubby still got one.
    Thanks so much for your comment about Natalie.
    Oh & the CAS card yeah there will be VERY few of them, I'm a OTT girl & thats the way I need to stay lol. You take care shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne, Your card is so cute and girly, perfect for our challenge. Love the image and your gorgeous detail to everything! Thanks for joining us this month onver on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!