Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, March 15

Craft Us Crazy Sponsor - Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps!

Hi, What a horrible rainy day it is here! Its not stopped all day, all the little flowers that were coming up were all flattened by the snow the other day, now they they are weighed down with the rain. Poor things have no chance!
Anyway...there is only until Wednesday night to get your project in for our Nature Challenge over at Craft Us Crazy. 
This month we are sponsored by "Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps". The DT were kindly offered a image from the store to use. I chose this one from the Kellys Kids range. There is so many cute images to choose from, you can see them all HERE in the Stitchy Bears Digi Stamp store. 

I have used promarkers to colour the image. The papers are Bo Bunny i think and flowers are WOC. The swirls are from Marianne Design Dies. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges also;

Thats all for now so thanks for looking and remember to get those nature projects entered into our challenge!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne! Wonderful and lovely layers card! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. I just love the papers and colour combo you have used and your image is just beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!